David and Truda Reeves
Peter David 1945 was born
in Brighton, the son of William Cory and Doris
the grandson of William Taylor and Emily Watson.
Peter was educated in Sleaford, Fontainebleu and Downham Market in
Peter is a chartered management accountant working within the NHS (and
a fraud specialist) - he has now retired. In 1967, he married Kay Halls
Widowed in 1972, in 1975 he
married Truda Ellen Reeves in Chippenham. They live in Chippenham
where Truda can
be found (as seen on the Internet) working in the Noah's Ark playgroup
Chippenham. Peter died in 2017.
- son Robert Edward 1976 born
in Chippenham where he attended Hardenhuish School and Chippenham College.
A keen self taught guitarist and good with computers, he sadly contracted
cancer and died in Bath in 1995
- daughter Rachel Louise 1978 born in Chippenham. She was educated in Chippenham and University of Wales College, Newport. Qualified as a primary school teacher. She marries Geraint Mills in August 2000 in Chippenham. They have two daughters Carys Elizabeth born in 2004 and Ellen Louisa born in 2007.
- son Martin John 1984 born in Chippenham. He attended Hardenhuish School, studied popular music at Chippenham College and Computing at Trowbridge College. He marries Donna Berkley in Chippenham in Aug 2008.
- daughter Amelia Rose was born in September 2012
- son Oliver Robert John was born in Bath in November 2013.
- back to the Uglow homepage